Thursday 14 November 2013

Welcome to The Reading Thing

To be honest with you, I haven't entirely decided what this blog will be about...

The plan is to talk about books, authors, critics and all things literature, but who knows what surprises lurk in my blogging future. I have know idea what I'm going to write, all I know is I want to write something.

Hopefully, through this blog, the random thoughts that I get or responses that I feel from reading bits of this and that will be able to resist getting lost in the endless mess of prose and French grammar that is the average English and French lit student's life.

Everyone else is writing them down, why shouldn't I?

So, excuse the self-indulgence but I hope you find something interesting in what I have to say. Above all, I hope it makes you want to read something!

No comments:

Post a Comment